Terms and Conditions
Website Terms & Conditions
This website is owned by Interior Glaze Limited, registered company number 8757679 registered company address 34 Dunmow Road stratford London E15 1TZ Unless otherwise stated, "Interior Glaze Ltd”, is “the company”, "we" and "us" on this page refer to ''Interior Glaze Ltd'' the term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of the website. These website Terms and Conditions apply to your use of the Interior Glaze Website, www.interiorglaze.co.uk. If you do not agree to these website Terms & Conditions in their entirety, you must not use this website.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms: You must only use this website for lawful purposes. You may use the website solely for your own personal or internal purposes only. Other than for your own personal use or internal purposes, you may not without our prior consent in writing:
•copy, reproduce, or otherwise use any content on the website;
•modify, distribute or post any content on the website;
•reproduce, crawl, frame, link to this website on or from any other website;
•use the content of the website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
Interior Glaze Limited reserves the right to change the content and information displayed on the website without notice. All rights, including copyright and other intellectual property rights, in and to this website are owned by or licensed to Interior Glaze Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Trading Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law and set out the terms under which Interior Glaze Ltd trades.
1) Parties; This agreement is made between Interior Glaze Ltd and the Purchaser(s), named on the quotation or order confirmation, and may not be assigned without our prior written consent.
2) Descriptions, Illustrations, Prices and Product Information; Although we have taken care to describe and show typical products as accurately as possible, any illustrations on the quotation, survey report or on our website are for your information only. If there is anything which you do not understand, or if you wish to obtain further information about on our secondary glazing, please contact our offices on 0207 183 4932.
3) Availability; We try to ensure that we can always produce products from the full product range. If for any reason beyond our reasonable control we are unable to supply a particular item and you choose to continue with the remainder of any order we will not be liable to you except to ensure that you are not charged for that item.
4) Cancellation of order;A final detailed survey will take place shortly before the products are to be manufactured. After the detailed survey confirmation of orders are subject to a 50% deposit payable to us Interior Glaze Ltd the manufacture. A Cancellation of a order at this stage will be non refundable as manufacturing may have commenced and you will be responsible for any costs that we have incurred in producing bespoke products that are suitable only for your home and which cannot then be sold to others.
a) Any variation of this agreement must be agreed by you, us and for clarity, should be confirmed in writing/email.
b) The price will be affected by any material changes that you request or which are agreed following the detailed survey.
c) We may make minor technical changes to the specification of your products, these will not be to the detriment of their function or appearance and will not affect the price
a) The main purpose of our surveyor's inspection is to confirm the details and take final measurements. The inspection will be confined to those areas which directly relate to the installation and we will not undertake, nor shall we be responsible for, a general survey of the premises/property.
b) We will not be responsible for remedying any defect that existed before the installation or for any damage arising from such a defect.
8) Delivery & Installation; We will endeavour to install your Secondary Glazing within a reasonable delivery period. However, any given delivery period is only an estimate and may be affected by factors both inside and outside our control.
a) The estimated delivery period will run from the date of the order confirmation or from the date of any subsequent variation or receipt of third party approval.
b) We will contact you prior to the end of the estimated delivery period to organise and agree an installation date and timescale. If you have to cancel the agreed date we will allow a reasonable period to re-arrange the installation. If within six weeks of the original installation date you are still unable to accept installation 80% of the purchase price is payable. Installation will then follow as soon as reasonably practicable by agreement between us.
c) Neither you nor we are liable for any delay in the completion of the work, which arises from causes beyond our control, (including but not limited to, fire, flooding,civil disturbance, strike action by others, criminal damage or acts of war).
9) Additional Work
a) We will not undertake to move fixtures, Blinds, Curtains, fittings or re-site services such as pipes, cables, radiators or burglar alarms. (unless agreed by the managers discretion stated on the invoice for the required works)
b) We do not undertake to refit aerial cables, telephone wires and doorbells.
c) We will make good internally ,but will not be responsible for any redecoration or re-tiling.
d) We cannot guarantee that wallpaper, tiles, woodwork or plaster immediately adjacent to the existing frames will not be damaged if we agree to remove old secondary glazing systems.
e) We cannot guarantee that any existing frames when removed will be intact for use elsewhere.
f) All existing frames or scrap materials will be removed and disposed of by us and recycled where possible, unless you specifically ask us to do otherwise prior to commencement of installation.
10) Payments; Interior Glaze Ltd accepts cash, cheques and Bank Transfers.
a) Upon completion of a secondary glazing installation you agree to pay in full within a 30 day period upon satisfactory installation of the products, when we give you our invoice.
b) If you withhold more money than the value of any outstanding work, or delay payment of our invoice or any stage payments that are due, we will apply interest to the outstanding balance at 5% above Barclays Bank base rate, accrued on a daily basis.
11) VAT; VAT is payable by you at the appropriate legislative rate.
12) Warranty / Guarantee; In addition to your statutory rights, your products and installation are guaranteed for 10-years from the date of installation in respect of any fault that appears as a result of defective material or workmanship, save for building works which carry a 12-month guarantee period. This warranty is provided free of charge.
13) The Guarantee Does Not Cover
a) Damage or faults due to accident, misuse or neglect by you or by the use of improper cleaning materials.
b) Re-positioning or repair of any product by you or by persons other than our personnel.
c) Condensation caused by excess moisture in the domestic environment.
d) If you sell the property you may ask us to reassign the unexpired portion of the warranty to the new owner. Such requests should be made prior to the sale. We may ask to inspect the installation before agreeing to reassignment to ensure that it has not been neglected or misused and may charge a reassignment fee and an inspection fee currently (08/14) £15.00 and £75.00 respectively plus VAT.
e) If repairs are necessary for faults arising from neglect or misuse then these would have to be carried out at your cost before reassignment could take place.
f) If the warranty is reassigned then the new owner will have the remaining period of the warranty regarding materials and workmanship.
14) Complaints; You agree to notify us and to give us reasonable opportunity to remedy any complaint that you have. Complaints can be resolved via firstname.lastname@example.org
15) Law; Nothing in these Terms and Conditions reduces your statutory rights relating to faulty goods including any failure to carry out our obligations. For further information about your rights, contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau or your legal advisor.